- Data Privacy Notice
1.1 The website cfcancop.org (the “Website”), are owned and operated by CFC ANCOP Global Foundation Inc. (“CAGFI”, “us”, “we”), a company and a charity registered in the Philippines with DSWD Authority to Conduct National Fund Raising Campaign No.: DSWD-SB-SP-00024-2019 valid until October 8, 2020 , with registered address CFC ANCOP Global Foundation, Inc., 156 20th Avenue, Quezon City.
1.3 Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our website or providing us with your personal information you agree to your personal information being used and stored in the manner set out in this notice. We may update this notice from time to time without notice to you, so please check it regularly.
1.4 In this Policy, the terms, “data” and “information” are used interchangeably. When we speak of “personal data”, the term includes the concepts of personal information, sensitive personal information, and privileged information. The first two are typically used to distinctively identify you. “Personal Data” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, phone number, mobile number, email address, birthday, and, for Online transactions, credit card information. Personal Data does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
- How we collect information about you
2.1 We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- You make a donation to us or respond to our mailings and appeals (this includes when you donate to us and sponsor under the Education Sponsorship Program (“ESP”) yourself or on someone else’s behalf);
- You contact us in relation to volunteering for us, or fundraise on our behalf;
- You attend an event (e.g. ANCOP Global Walk (“AGW”), corporate partnership events);
- You apply for a job with us or become an employee or provide services via an agency or provide consultancy services directly to us;
- You request and/or receive a copy of any ANCOP materials from us;
- You contact us with inquiries or other correspondence (including via social media) or become involved with us in another way (e.g. by indicating you would like to hear more from us, or you would like to make a donation to us, either directly or via online).
2.2 If you interact with us in one of the ways listed above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, age and marital status;
- Information you enter onto our website or in other hard copy forms at an event;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Details of your visit to our website, including your IP address;
- Whether you have a relationship to another supporter (e.g. husband/wife).
2.3 We may also collect sensitive personal information about you, such as details about a health condition or disability, where it will mean we can communicate with you appropriately in the future. We may also collect this information if you plan to attend an event.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
Information we receive from other sources
2.4 Your information may be given to us by third parties. They will do so pursuant to their own policies on data protection and privacy. It is a good idea to check their privacy notice when you provide your information to them to fully understand how they will process your data and may share it with others.
2.5 Please refer to paragraphs 3.2 and 3.3 for further details on the information we receive from other sources.
- Why and how we use your information and on what basis
National Privacy Commission provides a legal list of rules for companies (like CAGFI to regulate the collection, handling, and disposal of all personal information.
CAGFI WILL only process your data under one of the following bases:
- Contract (usually our HR and employee data)
- Legitimate Interest (where consent is unnecessary and our processing is considered expected and non-intrusive)
3.2 We will process your personal information in accordance with this notice and our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, for one or more of the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account and communicate with you regarding your account;
- To administer your donation or support to CAGFI and its various programs and advocacies.;
- To provide you with the activities or information you have indicated you are happy to receive or which you have asked for;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, and requests from statutory agencies;
- For our own internal administrative purposes and to keep a record of your relationship with us;
- For the purposes of internal research such as supporter satisfaction research;
- To provide you with information about us, our programs and advocacies, the opportunity to participate in our events, and any other information, products, activities or services that we provide or provide access to;
- To provide you with information about volunteering opportunities;
- To provide you with details about our campaigns
- To provide essential event information where you have signed up to attend;
- To manage your communication preferences with us generally;
- To notify you about changes to our service and/or donor/sponsorship opportunities;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/mobile device.
3.3 Where the law allows us to do so, in order to improve the quality and accuracy of the information you have provided to us, we regularly check the accuracy of the data we already hold about you (such as your telephone number, email address or address) against external data lists which are in the public domain (e.g. using postcode validation). We may also use third parties to check this on our behalf. We will only check the accuracy of the existing information we hold. If, for example, you have not provided us with a telephone number, we will not obtain a telephone number for you and use it to contact you. If we obtain updated details, we would combine this with the information we currently hold about you.
3.4 We may use un-automated profiling and screening techniques to analyze your personal information and create a profile about you, your interests and preferences from publicly available information. This helps us to ensure communications are relevant and we make appropriate requests for donations and other forms of support. The types of information collected about you from the public domain will include:
- Your age;
- Your qualifications;
- Your trusteeships and the type of charity which you are a trustee of i.e. grant making);
- Your company directorships;
- Your donation history;
- Your primary business organization.
- Where is your information stored
4.1 The information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the principal office of CAGFI. . It may also be processed by persons operating outside NO). By submitting your details you agree to this use of your data.
4.2 Online payment transactions are encrypted and managed by our third party agency (payment portals Paynamics and online banking; They do have their own policies on data protection and privacy. It is a good idea to check their privacy notice when you provide your information to them to fully understand how they will process your data and may share it with others.
In line with the use of your credit card number, the financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Website. [We store only very limited, if any, financial information that we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processor, and you are encouraged to review their respective privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions.
4.3 Transactions are with a password which enables you to only access secure parts of our site. You are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4.4 The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure (though note that online payment transactions are securely encrypted). Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information from payment portals, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- How long do we keep your data
We will keep the information you willingly provided throughout the duration of your sponsorship or as long as you are actively donating to CAGFI. Your data will only be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- Deletion of your personal information by you.
- Receipt of a written request by you to us.
- Your sponsorship/donor account has been inactive for five (5) years.
5.2 For non-financial relationships and where there is no other activity we will not retain your data beyond five (5) years.
- Who has access to your information / who we share your data with
6.1 We may allow our staff, consultants and/or external providers acting on our behalf to access and use your information for the purposes for which you have provided it to us (e.g. to deliver mailings, analyze data and to process payments) or for purposes set out in this privacy notice. We may also allow these representatives to contact you concerning your donations.
We will only provide them with the information they need to deliver the relevant service. We will ensure your information is transferred securely and treated with the same diligence as if we were handling it directly.
6.2 We do not sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing. In other cases, we will not share your personal data with third parties except in accordance with this privacy notice or when we have your permission.
6.3 We may disclose your information to other organizations and agencies if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us or others. For example, we may share your information with DSWD for the purpose of administering a child sponsorship program.
7.1 We may need to disclose your information to other offices in some circumstances with your consent. CAGFI is affiliated with Couples for Christ Global Mission Foundation, Inc. which is present in more than 100 countries. CAGFI also partners with other organizations with similar objectives as CAGFI.
7.2 We will only share your details in accordance with data protection laws and regulations and where we have your consent to do so.
- Your rights
8.1 We take your data rights seriously. The National Privacy Commission implement RA10173, effective in the Philippines affords you the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to object
- The right to erasure or blocking
- The right to damages
- The right to file a complaint
- The right to rectify
- The right to data portability
For more information on these rights please read the relevant guidance issued by the National Privacy Commission:
8.2 You can exercise your data protection rights in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com to send your request.
- You can send postal mail to the following address: CFC ANCOP Global Foundation, Inc. , 156 20th Ave., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109_.
- You can call the following:
– Philippine Telephone number: (02) 294-7874; 709-4852; 709-4868
– Fax: (02) 294-7874
8.3 Instructions for unsubscribing from emails are included in each email we send.
8.4 In the event of exercising your data rights we will require suitable identification such as a copy of any of your valid government issued ID.
8.5 If you are unhappy with the way we have processed your personal data, please message us using the contact details set out in clause 8.2 of this privacy notice.
- Changes to our privacy notice
9.1 We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy notice without advance notice. Notice of these changes to this notice will be posted to the homepage for this website (www.worldvision.org.ph) for a period of three days.
- COOKIES POLICY
- What are cookies
2.1 We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies – these are required for the operation of our website and include, e.g. to enable you to log in to the secure area of the website or make use of e-payment services.
- Analytic/performance cookies – these allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – these are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
- Targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party websites and social networks
- Disabling cookies
- Changes to this notice and further information
5.2 You can find out more about cookies generally and how to disable them at www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are cookies